View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:32 AM
Janice McC

Terriamn, I love the soup festival idea. Glad you had lots of good food to chose from.

Love your block Mona. You’re almost done, too. [/QUOTE]

Macybaby, How exciting about your DD’s new home. It’ll be tough to wait to get in but I’m hopeful they’ll live many happy years there. Congrats.

So internet is spotty enough up here that that I can post and such but not get on the gallery so it’ll have to wait. We’re at 8700 feet and then some. No problem with the altitude but it’s so dry I’ve got to drink water constantly. Sunrise is in about 20 minutes and it appears I’m about the only one up so I’ll have it all to myself. . DH is tucked in bed but he might surprise me and appear to see the sunrise. It’s 33 degrees outside. Brrr.

Big news! DS and FDIL are eloping this weekend! They’d planned to do it in November in Asheville with just immediate family at the courthouse but work is taking them both to our old home, San Diego, and they called to ask if we’d be ok with them marrying out there and then having a big ceremony/reception next year after the baby comes. DH and I looked at each other and said to go for it. This is what they want to do so we’re ok with it. We’ll see them in a couple of weeks anyway. I’m not as disappointed as I thought I’d be. How can I be when there’s so much happiness floating around us right now? And the grand is growing nicely and still looks to turn up right around Christmas! If all goes well, they’ll be married this weekend. We’ll see!