View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 10:17 AM
PamelaOry

Wow! I love it! Sorry to hear it was such a pia though. It really is a gorgeous block and I will forever be honored to have the one and only from your hands.
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
I think I have figured out the quilt block but going to mark on the page never do again. Was up till 1AM just trying to figure out that one little section. Really just winging it.

Pamela here is your block

[ATTACH=CONFIG]617754[/ATTACH]
Hi Jayne! You sound well. Glad to hear things are going so good for you!
Originally Posted by JayneW View Post
Good morning Boomers! I hope it is ok to jump in on your board, but I wanted to say hello and let you all know that I miss you. As you recall, my husband (27 years) and I separated (March) and divorced (April) last spring. Since then I have bought and totally remodeled an old house, started running and completed a 5k, started yoga, became a vegetarian, traveled to Greece by myself to see my son, and have lost 20 pounds! It has not been an easy journey but I can honestly say I am happier than I have been in a long time. (And just started dating a very nice guy!)

Now that the contractors are done with my upstairs, I'm in the process of painting and doing some work on my basement which will become my sewing area. I have had no desire to quilt until the past week or so... I'm excited the desire is returning. I'm not sure when, but at some point I will definitely join another boom - I genuinely miss all your friendship.

I hope this finds all of you well. I need to go back and read the past 6 months of posts so I know what all I've missed.