View Single Post
Old 09-24-2019, 07:56 PM
WheezyBreezy

Originally Posted by LAF2019 View Post
Hi all. I am new to the forum and a relatively new-ish quilter. I googled "quilted postcard" and I am totally interested!
I apologize for being a bit naive, but I don't understand how it actually gets mailed. I imagine you just fabric pen the address on the back? does the stamp actually stick to the fabric and does it only take one stamp?
When would this have to mailed by, wondering if I may be too late to the game to get something organized.
Thanks for your patience with my questions! I look forward to engaging with various board activities!
This is only my third time to participate, but I've sent and received mine in envelope, some regular some clear plastic. I added a bit of extra postage just to be safe (letter rate vs postcard rates). I think you'll enjoy this swap and don't think it's too late to get something made. You just have to commit to it by the 1st of October. Then try to get it in the mail by the 15th or so. The board description at the top if the first page has some more information.

Fellow swappers, correct me if I'm wrong in anything I said here.