View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 05:28 AM
zozee

We watched it, but I had a hard time following with the vagueness masquerading as mystery. The writing depends too heavily on darkness. The fake blood on Gibbs looked like strawberry jam on steroids. Can't stand the new lab tech--what a dork. Tim has matured but lost his humor and lightheartedness that's needed to contrast the seriousness. Bishop is okay. Tony's character is useless and his acting is very high-schoolish, but they need a buff dude to occasionally take his shirt off for ratings, I suppose. DeNosa (sp?) was a mixed-bag for me; sometimes compelling and relatable, other times cartoonish and sterotyped. I'm glad he left. We think he's terrific as Bull, and love that show's concept.

Don't shoot me, but I've never thought Mark Harmon to be all that great in this role. Easy on the eyes, yes, but I find him one-dimensional and rather static. Ziva, Abby, and Doug made NCIS hold my interest, but with all the leaving/returning/guest appearances and less than stellar writing, I'm not sure I'd tune in again except to keep hubby company while I bind a quilt.

Last edited by zozee; 09-27-2019 at 05:31 AM.