View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 08:58 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
It's always interesting to hear the stories and the stories behind their pictures/avatars. A handle or nickname is always interesting to me on how people get them. In role playing games, a good character name is important, you are trying to sum up your character in that name. I've decided that Iceblossom is too long and now try for about 6-8 characters, most people just call me Ice, but it was perfect for that character and race/class and it was all perfect for me. I know it's hard to understand for non-gamers but I played Ice 2-6 hours a day for 6+ years, it's like having a character in a book. I am not my characters and my characters are not me, but we do have some similarities.

But the curiosity I understand In a similar sort of thing when stuck in traffic (because otherwise I don't see well enough) I like to figure out personalized license plates.

I like the double nn's in your name, I think it personalizes it well. It can be hard to get the names we want the way we want them and the double N plus Ann with an E all help.

PS: I have a theme song too. Of course it's Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. You got a problem, yo I'll solve it!

Edit: It's like having two theme songs in one because Under Pressure by Queen with David Bowie works for me too
I so agree with you. I do the same traveling with license plates. I like the character side of people in games as well. There are things that are similar but most not so much.