View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 08:33 PM
Anniedeb

You will love SR Harris! I have been to both stores several times. The Burnsville store is indeed much smaller, better lit, and more organized. The Brooklyn Park store is my absolute favorite. It is huge, and is truly my happy place! I literally can spend hours wandering there, and never come away disappointed. The prices are 50% off the $$ marked on the bolt. They also have a clearance section, with good mark down prices. The last time I was there I met two ladies who had come up from southern Iowa, and were actually looking for the Burnsville location, and got lost so they wound up at Brooklyn Park location and were in 7th heaven. Don't let the distances fool you. Our freeways are wonderful, (unless under construction). As SueZQ said, Millie P's is a must also. Parking is right out front at both Harris locations, and Anoka, where Millie P's is located has a free parking ramp a block away. I live on the Northern end of town, and getting to Burnsville takes me about 40 minutes. If you get over to St. Paul, and happen to visit anywhere near Como Park, there is a tiny, lovely shop near there called Twin Cities Quilting. Also well worth the trip. Enjoy your visit!