View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 11:07 AM
mjpEncinitas

Originally Posted by GramE View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618025[/ATTACH]
Here’s my side swap for mjpEncinitas. I realized as soon as I took the pic that I had forgotten to add the red to the corners, as I had planned. She made a beautiful appliqué for me.
GramE. The block is gorgeous. No need to include the red. I sent you a PM letting you know that awhile ago. The block is beautiful as is. This is an especially good boom. I have four or five more blocks to go. I will work on them when I get home. I’m going to make design decisions here so that should help.

Im in Hawaii right now. I’m going to take the day off. We went to the big island , Kona’ and stayed with friends. Did lots of snorkeling and hiking. Now we are on Kaua’i. We did a bicycle ride along the beach cliffs yesterday. Since I made the reservations at the last minute we were able to afford a beautiful Airbnb in the rain forest here. Bedroom has windows and table with surround windows. My husband is going snorkeling with our host but I feel the need for a lazy day. My sisters are holding down the fort with mom.