Old 10-05-2019, 08:55 PM
quiltingcandy

I have 2 different travel machines - one is a FW and the other is a small Europro. When I am going somewhere with a swing machine I decide which one is going by what I will be doing. The Europro has a zig zag stitch and the FW does not. So if I don't need the zig zag the FW goes. Both machines have a supply of threat - not a lot, but some basic. And I have a Longaberger cake basket that is my sewing basket. It has the plastic inserts so the needles, pins, scissors, (anything sharp) stays on top. Actually I have several Longaberger baskets that work as sewing baskets. If I am just going somewhere I am taking a project to keep me occupied I take a smaller basket. But if I am going on vacation or to my friend's house for a retreat then I a take the big one. Once my friend and I had met up in Las Vegas for a retreat at our timeshare and the light on her machine went out. My daughter told her to ask me if I had one - and I did. It was pretty funny since I almost thru it out because it came in a package considered a machine cleaning kit. I got it when I was traveling and needed sewing machine oil and it was the only way I could get it. So my friend thought I was really prepared for anything. :-}