Old 10-05-2019, 10:09 PM
dublb

I see that I haven't posted all week. I have felt purdy bad though. I had asthma bad enough that I went to the Dr on Monday. Today I am feeling better. I worked on 3 sewing machines this last week. (I sure am glad that I brought all of those home from the storage unit to work on.) I am also working like the dickens to get my Irish Chain made. My background blocks are gonna have bluebonnets embroidered on 'em. I have all of the background blocks made & am running my embroidery machine hard. I am getting 4 bluebonnets embroidered each day. Today I started sewing the strip sets together to make the chain blocks. I now have 200 2P's of the 548 that I need. I do still have a bunch of strips sewn to cut from.
My embroidery machine has been working so hard that (even though I know I cleaned it in class) I decided to give it an extra oiling. I was gonna do that on Monday but it started making a scraping sound! Alright, I took it down & searched for that sound. I was convinced that it was the take-up lever rubbing on the plastic cover of the machine. But there was nothing touching in that area. I searched & searched for what seemed like forever when I finally found it. It was the needle bar going through the plastic needle threader! Nothing critical! I got it all oiled, buttoned back up & set it to making bluebonnets again.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-06-2019 at 02:57 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps