Old 10-06-2019, 05:19 AM
carriem

I had a message all typed up yesterday but must have never hit "post"?? Unless of course I replied on a different thread thinking it was this one, then oops!

It will be a few years before I start thinking about Medicare...I just turned 40 in April. Thankfully my MIL (81), who I take to all her doctor appts, had signed up for it before I started caring for her and I didn't have to figure it out!

We traveled to College Station, Texas last weekend for my son's last outdoor archery tournament of the year. He took 3rd place...that moved him up to a 13th place National Ranking for 2019, not quite the top 10 he was hoping for, but after a couple rough tournament a great way to finish the year. Unfortunately it didn't work out to meet up with dublb when we were so close, but maybe next time!

We got home late Monday afternoon after a long two days in the car...bought a new to me Jeep Grand Cherokee in Kansas City, KS on our way home (we had a few on our list to look at on our path to/from TX). That made the last 5hrs home a little long since we both had to drive alone.

Then I've spent the week getting the house in order and making freezer meals...I think I ended up with at least 20 in the freezer. Some still need to be thawed/cooked, others are just take out/warm up meals. My friend from FL is coming tomorrow for 3 weeks so I wanted to have some easy meals prepped since I'll be sewing during the days. I really hope to get *lots* done!!!!

Today will be spent packing sewing stuff and finishing cutting fabrics. We will set up at the airbnb she is renting nearby me. That way she'll be able to sew in the evenings after I leave to come home and tend to my family.