Old 10-06-2019, 10:00 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

The next day after the increased premium letter, there was a letter from our agent. They are on top of it! Good to know.

givio...you can sign up for Medicare on line. We chose to do it @ SS office as we share a birthday and that can be confusing and cause extra ?'s

Two of our guild members did a wshop with BH, too. They enjoyed it and are reporting back to us at one of our meetings.

I remember keeping up with the kids' activities, carrie! There's a reason you have kids when you are younger...you have more energy. Congrats to your son! I imagine you are looking forward to your sew date! Sounds like you are preparing to make the most of your time...Enjoy!

I am attempting to add a photo of the last UFO I finished. My camera/phone pictures have been too big. #1GS helped a bit this morning to downsize initial image...will see how that works in the future. This quilt was based on Barbara Brackman's Under Lincoln's Stars. Of course "I go big or go home sometimes" and made increased the overall size and added the outer rows of stars with a small 16P in the center. Darn...must still be too big...