View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 03:41 PM
lynnie
Power Poster

how about doing things like the scruncies in the school colors. that's a good idea for scrunchies, $2-3.
Dog scarves, make out of fabric, and put elastic on it to go over the head. make them in all sizes.
people put scarves on their dog/cats of all sizes. my Maine Coone like scarves. He had them for all the
holidays and in between. my Russian blue cat, loves fancy collars, so i make her scrunchies. i also do
in a clear cello bag, the tiny dog bone treats. I drizzle candy melts, (they are not chcolate) and let them know
they are not chocolate. sometimes i'll put a dash of sprinkles. One woman came and bought me totally out. I called them a barkers dozen. of course there were 13 in the bags. it was in the cello with a ribbon, perfect for gift giving. is this a public school. Don't forget the Jewish community. I sold a lot at a temple. Quick and easy hexagon table toppers in Haunnakka fabrics as well as christmas, and everyday fabrics. those towels that hang over the oven door. Merchandise your craft. bring tablecloths or fabrics. put a big can, HI-C can, crushed tomatoes and stuff. cover with the fancy fabric, and put stuff on that, to grab attention, and at the base, in a bowl or nicely fanned out, put the rest of the items that match it. good luck.