Old 10-12-2019, 06:43 AM
Nita

Your Catch All bag is wonderful! In fact, I just ordered the pattern to make one for myself. This handled caddy is the perfect size to carry my Noble Notions stacking organizers. I believe that this is a new product on the market (I bought mine at JoAnns). They are 6-1/2" square plastic organizers that each come with their own snap on lid for separate use, but you can also remove lids and snap individual boxes tightly together to become one unit. I bought the foot accessory, bobbin and tool case. There is also a thread case. The 13" length of this caddy ...plus pockets galore ... will allow me plenty of extra space for thread spool, scissors, notions.
By Annies patterns are a bit time consuming to make (I made the backpack!!!), but they are well worth the time investment. As you can see by this caddy made by Sewbizgirl, the end result is a beautiful, professional looking bag. Great for taking to class or quilt retreats.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Yes, you can make your own organizers for sewing stuff with patterns from ByAnnie. Her bags are great!

https://www.byannie.com/patterns/lets-get-organized

I've made several of her bags. The "Catch All Caddy" is my favorite for carrying supplies.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616645[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]616647[/ATTACH]