View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 06:46 AM
IrishMom

And, after finishing my blocks I allowed myself to work on blocks for my Christmas quilt. I've decided it will be 5 x 5 blocks - so I needed to make a few more to add to the Boom blocks. I'm so excited to see all the blocks together! Janice you don't need to add these to the gallery, I just wanted to share.

This block is from my book Around the Block by Judy Hopkins. After I sent out my Boom fabric I found this 12 Days of Christmas pattern fabric fat quarter in the back of a quilt shop. I LOVED it and had to figure a way to get all 12 rows in! This pattern worked perfectly.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]618691[/ATTACH]

Also from the Around the Block book - an Ohio Star to show off the scenic Christmas picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]618692[/ATTACH]

This Holly block is from SewFreshQuilts owner Lorna McMahon and was part of her Have A Jolly Little Christmas Quilt Along
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618693[/ATTACH]

This block was designed by Slice of Pi Quilts' Laura Piland and is aptly named Santa's Belt
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618694[/ATTACH]

Moda Bake Shop featured this block designed by Sharla Krenzel of Thistle Thicket Studio and is named Oh 'Lil Christmas Tree.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618695[/ATTACH]

And this Wreath Block was part of InspiredbyFabric Silent Night Block Sampler. I love this fabric with the gold toned pine cones.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618696[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails me-12-says-small.jpg   me-winter-scene-small.jpg   me-holly-small.jpg   me-santa-small.jpg   me-tree-small-1-.jpg  

me-wreath-small.jpg