View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 09:16 AM
Onebyone
Power Poster

The Brothers made for box stores are not made for dealers because there is no profit in them. They are made using the same materials at the same plant. Of course they are cheaper to make so cheaper to sell. They are not made for heavy duty or fast speed. I see a lot of Walmart Brothers at classes and I know these women have thousands of dollar machines setting at home. If they weren't good they wouldn't be using them. I like Eversewn Sparrow 30. For the money it's the best over all machine I have used and like it better then my Bernina.

My guild had a national teacher do a workshop. When someone asked her what machine she used she said well that's a story. She said she was meeting a deadline with a quilt and her very expensive machine quit on her. It was late at night and she had to have a machine to finish. She went to Walmart bought a Brother machine that had the decorative stitch she needed and finished the quilt. She said she like the Brother machine so much she is still using it and her expensive machine is sitting in the closet still not repaired.

Last edited by Onebyone; 10-20-2019 at 09:23 AM.