View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 08:51 AM
mimisharon

Hey Admin,
You done good! I couldn't keep the pace of that system up, I'd forget. Being nearly 59 (two weeks, say it ain't so) I forget to much to often.

I'm wondering if I could assist with the archiving of the newsletters. But then I think I'm not bright enough in this changing world of computerese. I would love to offer my assistance in typing anything you'd like, though, if you have an archive site. I'm pretty good at following directions, (with written and drawings, honest, I can read!)

Course now, my good friend Patrice is a computer guru, she could help draw up the directions and tell me how to follow them. Right, pal???

Seriously, anything I can do to help with this great group just let me know. I love most of the folks here now. It's a pleasure to be able to learn things while having fun and you know I enjoy the newsletters I email you about them.

Patrice, can you copy and send the one with the forumula for the yardages??? I bet it came to me while I was away from the puter for awhile.........dang.

Thanks all!!!