Thread: Recent Projects
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 06:48 AM
Hylarie

Default Recent Projects

Thought you might like to see some projects I've finished in the last couple years. My cousin had her son Colin in September 2017. I made this blanket for him using the Zoey's Zoo pattern from Sassafras Lane.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618796[/ATTACH]
I made two more of these using the lion and the penguin for co-workers but can't find the pictures, but they were all fun and easy to make. After that my niece Ellie was born in November 2017 and I made her this little owl blanket. The owls come from a pattern called Hooterville
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618797[/ATTACH]
My next project was for my cousin's son Lucas. My Grandma had a stroke in 2017, she made blankets for all of us grandkids and was on to her great grand kids. Lucas was the last one. Thank God she survived and has made a remarkable recovery but she lost a lot of dexterity in her hands and can't hold a needle anymore. She asked me to do this last blanket for her to give to him. Nana found out he wanted a wildlife blanket, so I found two or three fabric sets for her to look through. She chose the call of the wild panels, and Lucas specified he wanted the wolf and bears. This is the front and back.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618798[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]618799[/ATTACH]
Last but not least my niece Aubrie was born this July. I made her a cute little farm blanket. I actually started it before we knew she was a girl since they originally planned on not finding out. I enjoyed every minute. I got this pattern from McKay Manor Musers. I found them at the Sewing and Stitchery Expo up in Puyallup WA.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]618800[/ATTACH]
Lots of applique over these last couple years and I've found I really enjoy it.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails resized-colin-blanket.jpg   resized-ellie-blanket.jpg   resized-lucas-blanket.jpg   resized-lucas-blanket-back.jpg   051.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-21-2019 at 01:28 PM. Reason: pics do show up so comment unnecessary