View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Iceblossom

I am proud of myself... in my attempts to loosen up and not layout this Scrap Metal project today at group I randomly took out 12 blocks from my pre-shuffled stack of blocks for the rows that end with odd numbers and pinned all the rest into sets of two, I made two stacks and as long as all 8 pieces were different, I put them together. Only had two times I had to shuffle the piece to the next one.

So I'm getting to the point of thinking of the next project. I think I'm going to quilt down that Seahawk Pink top so I can have that to take to group for the hand sewing of the bindings.

And then it's on to the next project... I think I'm going to stall on the Farm quilt again and do a quick little donation project.

Here's a question for you all, I mentioned it in a different thread where it will probably be missed. I found a cool sea scene panel at the thrift store, I paid asking price so $3.99, a bit pricey on my usual buys but it is a great panel. It measures 36x45. To finish that into a baby/lap quilt, do I border the panel or just go with that size?

I'll be doing a simple pieced back of L shapes using more fish fabrics.