View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 05:16 AM
Iceblossom

I did get the pinned units together and pressed, I've made the bed for quilting (took off the pillows, straightened the blankets, and put out my craft paper). Got distracted with a block design but think I will be spray basting the Seahawk Pink today, that's the plan early in the morning anyway.

According to the members of the fabric moratorium, is it ok to ask my friends to shop their overflowing stashes for me, or is that just getting fabric for free? In order to use up a collection of fabrics I have, I sort of really really need a white on white dot* or a couple other very specific options for that block design. Just need a yard and can run out and buy that sort of thing easily. I know we have exemptions for immediate use and hey -- using up 5-6 yards of stash with no net gain by the purchase is still a reduction. But before subjecting myself to the store and temptation I emailed my small group.

*I used up my yardage pieces of white on white earlier this year with the purple quilt. While I probably have enough white on white in total, this is not a scrap quilt.

Last edited by Iceblossom; 10-24-2019 at 05:28 AM.