View Single Post
Old 10-25-2019, 03:55 AM
Libster

Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
I haven't had a chance to leave feedback yet, but I will as soon as I can. I've been sewing like a maniac to get ready for this weekend's craft fair. And next weekend's. And the next weekend's. And and and ... Whew. I don't normally do anywhere near this many craft fairs, but DH's work hours were cut awhile back, and yesterday they had a big lay-off due to lack of work, so we don't know how much longer he'll have a job. He's been there 15 years. One of the guys they laid off had been there for over 20 years. We're afraid it's just a matter of time until DH gets laid off, too, or the company goes out of business. We're hoping for the best, but trying to prepare for the worst.

No worries about the feedback, Libster. Actually, I sent a message to the admins a few days ago, asking about it, and they removed the accidental negative, so it's been fixed.

Thank you, Lord! That is the best news I've had in for ever!

Edited to say: Certainly not meaning the news concerning your DH's job situation. I hope things work out for the best for you both, be it continued employment where he currently is or new employment elsewhere.
I hope you sell out at your craft fairs!

Last edited by Libster; 10-25-2019 at 04:03 AM.