Old 10-26-2019, 07:49 AM
lynnie
Power Poster

i make a lot of gifts, mainly for my cousins and their children, and their childrn. (second cousins or is it third/) anyway, they always send thank you's and e mail ones too. I love the hand written cards. they mean so much to me. i spen lots of time on everything i make for them. Right now, on a baby doll for my cousins granddaughter. i enjoy the cards, and i know that they know that it's takes time to make these gifts, and money too. We were invited to my cousins home 2 weeks ago. they were about a 2 hr. ride by car, and it was long for me, with a bad back. when i got home, I sent them an e-mail thank you. the next day, i mailed out a thank you to them for hosting the get together for me to meet my newest baby cousin. My cousin made a great try of lasagana, some hourderoves, and as a gift to me for the travel, he made me cashew brittle. it's the best ever, and he remembered i love it, but am allergic to peanuts. that was thoughtful of him. so of course, i sent him a thank you card. it means so much, and takes so little time. just say, thank you, i had a good time, and put a stamp on it.