Old 10-28-2019, 04:21 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

So many different projects since I last checked in. Carrie, I really like your barn quilt. Perfect block for it, too. All the embroidery work you gals are doing...something that's not up my alley to do, but I sure like how it looks. Great placemats, QNS.

I now have the old sewing room painted and the bed set up with all the bedding washed and ready to put on when family comes at Thanksgiving. I moved my "saved" outside plants in there on Saturday. Put them under a couple of grow lights as the small north window isn't going to bring in much light. I just need to remember to turn it on and then turn it off...I know a timer would be ideal...may have to check into it. I have a wooden shelf left in there. It's been a holding area for stuff as I sort. Next step is to organize all the stuff that came out of that room! It's been a long process.

I've been sewing upstairs in the living room...yikes another fabric explosion. I have a customer quilt I'm working on made from men's shirts. She cut the rectangles and they aren't cut straight and challenged her when she started sewing them together. It's taken me a while to get it organized, but I'm about 1/3 the way done with the first quilt. Going to work on it today.

White frosting on the ground..."When the frost is on the punkin and the fodder’s in the shock, And you hear the kyouck and gobble of the struttin’ turkey-cock..." It's that time of year!