View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 05:59 AM
LindaJane

Had a few days off last week so made a trip with my husband to his hometown and of course had to check out the quilt shops on the way. Did not find anything that had to come home with me at the first two shops but found a clearance table at the third shop and so four yards came home with me. I sewed most of the day on Wednesday and was able to get the bags I was making for Operation Christmas child boxes done. the total was 170 although I have made more than that this year as we have used some during the year already. So about 50-60 yards used for that project. Also got 2 baby quilts done. No plans for them yet but like to have some on hand for when I hear of a need. Also went through one of the UFO bins and have started finishing one of the jelly roll race quilts that I have.

I did acquire two ufo's from a friend. All pinned and ready to quilt so these should be quick finishes for the church nursery.

hopefully can get some pictures of some of the finished soon and will post. Happy Quilting everyone