View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 10:18 AM
csstexas

I live a couple of hours from Houston and have attended Quilt Festival many times. I always drive into town. I would not even consider getting on a bus in Houston. I do not think they would be a safe option and would avoid it unless there were no other choice. The light rail does not go from IAH to downtown. I used Uber last year once to get from the Convention Center back to my daughter's home where I stay. My phone was not even sophisticated enough to download the app so my son-in-law had to send it for me. I couldn't have been easier to manage. Since then my husband and I have used it a couple of times different cities, always successfully. Houston's Quilt Festival is a wonderful quilt show and event. I look forward to it from one year to the next. It is well worth the effort to attend and really takes more than one day to do it justice. If you only have Wednesday preview and Thursday for the show itself you will have to be satisfied with that, but longer is fun for me as there is so much to see and do. I am glad you get to come and am sure you will enjoy it.