Old 10-28-2019, 02:00 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

Yes, its coming to Thanksgiving Time, which will be just another day in our life on the homestead. No visitors expected or invited at this time, just busy going down to the road to see another doctor. If is is not me, its my DH. He is so delighted that I signed up for a driver to take us to Des Moines, Iowa, Dr.s two years ago, because he does not have to drive it and get his eyes the care they need at the Retina Center there. He seen his regular Dr. today about his blood clots,and Thursday, Lord willing and it does not snow and ice, he will see his skin cancer Dr.s.

Tomorrow, we try dressing out two ducks. I wore my knee brace into town today; and in the first store I had to use the restroom and put it back up on the knee, 'cause it had fallen down to my ankles! Moving about verrry slow and it really hurt getting in and out of the car twice. Brought tears to my eyes. WalMart just had one cashier working, so check out was so slow, I made him late by four minutes to see his Dr. I refuse to check myself out, WM has not hired me yet to do that. Ha. I have taken the finish off of my bed footboard, trying to help myself up and down now.

I got my frog tape, so ready to try tracing my Rooster simple patterns out on heavy starch fabric for the pattern to cut for pieces taping my original on the East Door screen. If we don't have snow and icy and freezing temperatures. Dh is cold today so running the temps inside at 79 degrees. Too hot for me, but just right for him. Same old song, replayed again. I think, we will live through it.