View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 12:01 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
What's everyone up to today or this week? Today is laundry, flu shot, book club and a smattering of cleaning between the other things. I'm also working on a baby quilt for the grand. If it isn't what the parents want or need, I'll happily keep it here or donate it somewhere it can be used. They didn't ask for one nor did I say I'd make one. It was just something I started on a whim on Saturday when I was bored. It's all cut out and in the process of being sewn. 72 flying geese across 9 12 inch blocks - should have thought that one through a bit more. I'll post when I'm done. Anybody else have a project in the works while you wait for your Boom blocks?
Yes, many things! Daughter wanted a cream colored sweater for the GB as she has outgrown the first one I knitted for her... so that's in the works now. Also I have started some play clothes for the GBs... cute little tops with long sleeves and matching leggings. And some dresses for them too. And I have 8 hand embroidered (out of 50) state bird and flower blocks done for a quilt. Those are so much fun, I could work on them all day long. And lets not forget the red knitted pony for one of the GB's Christmas presents... Too many things. But, all fun!