View Single Post
Old 03-30-2007, 09:10 AM
patricej
Administrator

am i the only one who noticed how adroitly K avoided saying whether he's a he or a she? clever duck, that Admin. i bow to the master. LOL

if i don't forget, i'll post the link when i get home today. it's been a long week here at the office, so my brain is fried, but i'll try to remember.

i think sharon had better start a To-Do list for me because i have already forgotten everything she wants me to do. make a note, also, of the other things some folks are still waiting for from me. i know i owe Debbie something (and have it written down so i do remember what it is. just haven't been able to get to it yet.) and i need to research something (not written down, but i remember what it is. just can't remember who it's for. but that's written down somewhere, too.) if i owe anybody else, i think you'd better remind me. (unless i owe you money, in which case you are out of luck. i'm going fabric shopping tomorrow. nanner, nanner, nanner)

and i am going to laugh at kathy 11 times per hours until i get my teddy bear and chocolate. make that 12 times per hour. i really need that chocolate fix.