View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 09:20 AM
bkay

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
Probably not. In that case someone else (I think it was someone else) was having problems with it earlier this year and wanted to know how much yardage it would require to add extra rows.

I developed a quick fast technique that is substantially different than the instructions but results in the same look. I needed a comfort quilt in a hurry.

I took process photos and wrote up my description, but it is really for someone who is used to working with scraps and might not be best set of directions, plus I'm still trying to print out my overall setting diagram from Electric Quilt. Still, if you send me a PM with your email, I can quickly send it to you.

This was a thread where I was looking for some help with decisions
Help me choose!

It's not a typical card trick. That's why it attracted me. I looked at making card trick a while back and decided I'd never get all those triangles made. The only triangles this one has are on the ends of the rows and on the corners. So, when I found this one, I put it on my list. I wish I could post the layout, but it's copyrighted, I'm sure. I'll post my draft of the pattern when I get it done.

I'll PM you so I can see if your version is easier. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

Bkay