View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 08:05 AM
twinkiedog

Post Ask if you can take one of their machines home and test it.

Originally Posted by quiltlady1941 View Post
I bought a Brother innov'is VQ2400 new in 2015, it has been a great machine and used it a lot. All of a sudden the stitches were not coming out right, on all the stitches! I took it to the Brother dealer and show them a sample how it was stitching out. I also wanted them to clean it and service the machine.I got it back and it was still sewing the same way. There sample they did was perfect.mine were bad.....I took it back and the lady there had me sit down and sew, she had me thread the machine the bobbin to make sure I was doing it right. we changed thread to Gutermann's. Would you believe it sewed out perfect at the store .I took it home and it sewed the same way as before bad stitches.
I took it in again now this is the 3rd time this machine has been back and forth, stitching fine at the store and bad at home.
This time when i took it in with my sample of how it was stitching and Wow it finally acted up there and stitch bad at the store so they could see what I was talking about.

The repair man call a week later and told me he was waiting for a part and it should be ready to go home in a week.Got the call today to come and pick up the machine, I was so excited to finally get it home. The sample they did was perfect.I got it home and tried it and it's doing the same bad stitches as before. Again there sample was great looking. I called and they didn't know what to tell me to do, so they told me to bring it back tomorrow.I just don't know why it sews great at the store all but the one time but when I get it home it sews terrible. I guess I'll see what they say tomorrow. I am so disgusted with this machine. I paid $2926.56 in 2015 for this machine and I just want to sew with it and have good stitches..What would you do? keep taking it back or get rid of it..Sorry this is so long Thanks for your help..
Ask if you can borrow a machine and test it at your home. Tell them you will leave yours as a security.