View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 09:28 AM
juliasb

Originally Posted by bibliostone View Post
Hello all. I made a couple Depression blocks with fabric from this boom and previous booms. In one of the blocks you are getting preview of the fabric I am using for the next boom!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]619600[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]619602[/ATTACH]

Also, do any of you use a starter and ender project while working on your boom blocks? I started doing this free Now and Later pattern after about half my blocks were done and have already completed about 1/6 of the pieces that the pattern calls for. I am using up all my odds and ends of my WOW fabric. Not as stunning as Janice's use of WOW, but I am sure someone will love it. My colors will be more random since I plan to just pull them out of a box and not try to arrange the pieces by color.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]619601[/ATTACH]

As to hives, make sure they check your medications. It took several tries before the doctor found a cholesterol medicine that did not give me hives.
I am currently making (another) baby quilt using the depression block. The first one, the fabric failed after I washed the finished quilt. Talk about the nightmare. I quickly had to get beyond that and am making another one again using the depression block with 1930 repo's. It will take me a bit to adjust to the different background as it is a bit more dominate than the background on the first quilt.

As far as hives go I have an ointment the dr. gave me to deal with hives when I accidentally eat a raw tomato which I am allergic to. An allergist should be able to help you out with that .