View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 02:59 PM
IrishMom

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
IrishMom, I cannot manage yesterday - lol - but if I'm very lucky, they might go out on Monday. Fingers crossed.
Actually it's good I don't have my blocks yet since I would selfishly work on my quilt. So I am working on a Harry Potter themed quilt for my GodDaughter. Sew Fresh Quilts and Seriously, I Think it Needs Stitches both had a free quilt along this year. I was able to make two of the blocks in the spring and I am working on the others now. Each block will be 20x20 finished. I'm looking to do 9 blocks with sashing and borders. Hoping to get it done for Christmas.

The first two blocks are a little wrinkled since I did them a few months ago. Here are Harry and Hermoine.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619725[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619726[/ATTACH]

Yesterday I was able to make Ron and Hedwig.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619727[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]619728[/ATTACH]

Hoping to work on the others this weekend. All four of these were from Sew Fresh Quilts. I will need to enlarge the ones from Seriously, It Needs Stitches. But I wanted a mixture of heads and objects so my best plan was to chose from both sites. I'm trying to make it all from my stash -- each of the yellows and burgandys are different fabrics. Fun and Scrappy.
Attached Thumbnails harry-small.jpg.jpg   hermoine-small.jpg.jpg   ron-small.jpg.jpg   hedwig-small.jpg.jpg