Old 11-14-2019, 06:29 PM
mem

Thanks for taking the time to go through the show brochure to look for Eversewn. I did the same thing and can't figure out which vendor it could have been. I am so annoyed; I have the Eversewn brochure I picked up in the booth, but the vendor name is not on it-which I think is pretty unusual.

I was looking at the Sparrow QE; they had what seemed to be an excellent deal-I think it was the usual price, but included the clear extension table + some additional feet + free shipping. I couldn't decide the day I was there and then got busy over the weekend and didn't pursue a purchase. Now I would like to know who it was, so I can contact them/keep an eye on their website and others to compare current deals, especially as we get into the Black Friday Christmas sales frenzy.

I am glad to know that those who have one of the models like it. I talked to a dealer in Alaska this summer who had previously been a dealer for one of the big name sewing machine companies; she has given it up to carry Eversewns, which was quite a ringing endorsement, I thought. I shouldn't have hesitated when I was in Houston.