View Single Post
Old 11-16-2019, 04:35 PM
thimblebug6000

Default Hot Air Balloons

I am so happy to have completed this quilt today...it started life as a hopeful Round Robin (an offshoot of this forum), but eventually came back to me with just one row of sideways hot air balloons attached to my centre. (which I removed) Please do not comment on that fact, as I am truly happy with my quilt...the only reason I am mentioning this is because some of the lovely ladies who were also participating made a huge effort and made a top which I am thrilled to use as my backing. I did all the front....Ugly Cook, Auntiesew, Cattails quilts, and Chewboo all worked on the backing, and fxsts93Kf gifted me the pretty fabric that made the backing large enough, thank you to all... if you are still on this forum.
I wish I had a wall large enough to hang this, it makes me smile! (although I have never...nor do I have the desire to..ever go up in a hot air balloon.... I love to watch them) [ATTACH=CONFIG]619797[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]619798[/ATTACH] backing
Attached Thumbnails hot-air-balloons-nov-2019001_edited-small-.jpg   hot-air-balloon-nov-2019007_edited-small-.jpg