View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 10:12 AM
Tish05

I tried the purple border and really like the look of that. I like the way it makes it look like the piano key is floating in the purple. I'll go back to my original idea of a binding out of the multi coloured cat fabric because black doesn't do anything against the purple.

Zozee & MKC - I do have a queen bed to drape it on, and my preference would be bigger, but I'm happy if I can get the quilts to approximately a 12" drape. I don't know when the girls will get queen beds. It could be quite a few years down the road because apparently their bedrooms aren't very large (so when they leave home maybe?) It was my SIL that asked if they could be queen sized because she's hoping the girls will always love their quilts from their Amma.

Rhonda K - I didn't pre-wash the fabrics and I won't pre-wash the quilts before I send them. I realize there is a bit of a risk in that, but such is life I guess.

Edited to add: Thanks everyone for the replies! I really appreciate it. I was so eager to post a new picture I missed this in my response..
Attached Thumbnails img_20191117_105613-1.jpg