View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 07:47 PM
jojo47

Originally Posted by vicki75
ok...what is wrong with me? I found a Pfaff Quilt Expression 4.0 on craigslist and now it's all I can think about. It's a great price and only one year old. I can't even sleep at night because I think I need it. It would look very nice snuggled up next to my Babylock and across from my Bernina. And that's the problem! Why on earth do I think I need 3 sewing machines? I'm only 1 person who can sew on 1 machine at a time. Then my DH pointed out that I have my old Kenmore in the closet. I told him that one doesn't count because I learned how to sew on it and I just can't sell it. Do we all have this kind of problem or do I need serious help? :mrgreen:

And did I mention the lady is willing to let me try the Pfaff out for a few days to see if I like it! Like it's even a possibility I wouldn't like it....
I don't think you're along in this...I have 5 machines....I inherited my mom's Singer Golden Touch'n'Sew...I have 2 New Home (Janome) machines...a 450 and a Memory Craft 6000...a Brother es 2000 (which came as part of a sewing program I took as a correspondence course )...and of course, my Pfaff Expression 2038. Do I use all of them? Yes, because each has its own special feature that I like and wouldn't part with .