View Single Post
Old 11-24-2019, 07:17 AM
happylab

Good morning everyone. I’m in the process of putting my 10 old ufo on my long arm. I just hope I have enough black batting to fit. When I made that 10 year old quilt top I was going through using black background and bright batiks. Several of my quilts were made with bright batiks and black background. But I progressed to off white and creams for background. It’s funny the way we go through different color phases. I still love my batiks.

Next week or week/weekend I will post more of my completed UFO’s. I have about 4-6. Most are small projects.

Vasilisa, again welcome to the group. I’m looking forward to hearing great stories on life in your part of the world and seeing your finished quilts. It’s alright for you to lurk in the background and talk to us, if you don’t have any UFO’s next year. We enjoy chatting with you. I’v Always wanted to visit Poland when I was younger, never made it there though.

Question of the day. What size in inches do you consider a floral print to be, to be considered a small print? Does the small print need to be plentiful on the fabric or can it be spread out?

Last edited by happylab; 11-24-2019 at 07:21 AM. Reason: spelling correction.