View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 05:32 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Hello!! I have moved into my new home and unpacked all the boxes. The first room I Organized was my sewing room! HA! I just wanted that set up so I could sew a bit in the evenings after unpacking and organizing all day. I have 3 completed quilt tops ready to quilt. Two are UFO's completed early this year before I moved and one was really a WIP that I worked on in my RV while house being built. These are all applqiue tops so I'll be doing them myself on my domestic. Two of the three have been sandwiched and are ready to go. The other will be sandwiched over the holiday weekend. I hope to get one done this weekend since it is for my guest room. And, while organizing my sewing room, I hung all the mini's I made in preparation of my future sewing studio. So exciting to see my vision come to life. I'll share photo's this weekend of quilts as I complete them. Once all these are done, I'm going to finish up the Farm BOM I had to stop doing cuz of the move. Then.....new projects!!! Woohoo!
Congrats Teen...what's this about UFO's? Will patiently wait for pictures; looking forward to seeing your mini's.

Nice finish joe's mom!

I'm almost done with my sorting, but it's going slowly. I put 2 small tablerunners on the LA using the same backing. Quilted them with a simple panto and now the binding is on! So 2 UFO TR done for me! They are spring ones..helps take away the sting of the snow we got overnight.