View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 09:45 AM
dharmon

All these stories, so sad. I am very lucky to have a wonderful sewing store close, they have been in business for many years and will be around a long time in the future. So very helpful in all sewing needs. They are dealers for Pfaff and Viking, and Brothers, several long arm machines. Have wonderful classes, lots of supplies, if they don't know the answer they will find it for you, no oblgation. (hey my spell is bad, I forgot more than I ever knew). This store has 5 repair people and service what they sell and then some. Also carries some fabric, I just can't say enough good things about this store and the people there. I am an 87 year old man that found this hobby out of need to keep busy, can't do a lot of things that I use to do: wood work and glass beads just to name a few.
I love my Viking Designer Diamond. Have a 260x200 Snap Hoop that I use a lot. Belong to a wonderful Quilt Guild that meets once a month and always has great programs featuring people from all over the United State, the best place to live bar none. The Viking and Pfaff have so many fine features, and so does Brothers. I really like the large display, some machines have very small displays.
I sure know what you all mean when you talk about shops that put other brands down and are so snotty you wonder how they stay in business.
Happy Turkey day and keep on sewing!