Thread: Dan the Man
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 10:13 AM
dharmon

Default Dan the Man

I been around a long time, 87 years, like machanical things, got that from my Dad. My mother had a Singer treadal sewing machine, she would take the needle out and I would stand and run the treadle.
I was like three years old.
My family all grown, grandkids grown and not around much. I like to make glass beads, but can't stand so long anymore. Like woodworking and all kinds of crafts. Started quilting more than 10 years ago, had a wonderfu teacher, lived iin New Mexico then but moved back to Kansas in 2013, joined a quilt quild and made new friends, (I am a native of Kansas, grew up in Colorado, love the high dry parts of New Mexico) but family lives iin Kansas, so I am back)

Have several people that met at my house once a week to sew. I really like machine embroidery and made a winning quilt with embroidery blocks.

Enjoy good health, have a great Veterans Hospital here, in Wichita, that see that I stay in good health.

Enjoy people, worked in the printing industry and the metal machine business most of my working days, now just enjoy being retired.