View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 04:02 AM
WMUTeach

Hello, all. I just stumbled on this thread this morning and so... here I go. I have a long term hand quilting project that is thirteen blocks wide, so I am tracking my progress by finished rows. I want to get one row finished today. I so seldom have a whole day to quilt and Friday is it, until the middle of December. Will have some evenings here and there but it is the end of the semester for my students and well they just would like their grades. Crazy college students! Also, I am co-chair for our Christmas Tea at church. That will be over a week from today, so that should open up some time.

I want to do the BHMQ but won't start until after the hand quilt is finished. Will be gathering clues etc. and start hopefully in February. I hope to get two quilts back today or tomorrow from the longarmer that are Christmas gifts and need their binding. Binding cut pressed and ready to go.

Then someone mentioned clearing their sewing room. What a fine idea. I could use a bit of time just clearing up old project scraps and getting UFO's in one place ready for the push to finish some in the new year. So, like many others, I have plenty to do. I have a plan and I will check in tomorrow to see and hear progress.