Old 12-04-2019, 04:57 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Hi Givio... yes, that's the way I make pillowcases too. All the seams end up encased nicely.

I hope 2020 is a much better year for you, healthwise.

Bev, are you repairing the Babylock Aria for someone? I love that machine! I got to sew on one at a workshop earlier this year. So nice, and such a nice long harp space. Those upper end Babylock machines are great, tho I wouldn't need one with the embroidery features.

I haven't worked on quilts in several weeks. After spending Thanksgiving at my daughter's, I came home with "orders" for new dresses for my little nieces, so that's what I'm working on. I also have a sweater on the needles for one of them, and then they both need mittens and hats for this cold weather. I'll be busy right up til Christmas. I'm hoping just to get a few charity quilts quilted and call that 'good' for December.

Our baby grand girls are growing so fast! 9 months old now and they hardly look like babies anymore. Seems like they stayed in size 3 months forever, and then jumped right up to 9-12 months sizes. They are pure sweetness.