Old 12-07-2019, 07:19 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Carrie, its good to hear from you. Beginning to understand how busy you are and how blessed you are to have family who needs you. Many are alone in this world and Christmas season is hard on them. Yes, you are busy, but in a good way giving back to those who love you and you love them, that makes the world a better place for all. I marvel at the Quited twins.com stories of making so many charity quilts in Florida and Warsaw, Poland. They compare life styles and experiences and I have learned so much from their stories. We are so blessed in this country.

Dublb, it does seem that pink eye is showing up in many places. Less we go to town, the less we pick up on things like that. Love retirement, really don't care to travel anymore and db doesn't like to drive long distances. So we agree and honor each other.

Have cut pieces for BH clues one and two. Now to make the sewing machine hum along today, if I can. DH does not feel good, like the flu bug was biting all night long! He has my sympathy but I don't want to have it, too.
!