View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 03:38 PM
AprilM

Oh my gosh.. here i was worried and dragging my feet cuz i didnt wanna be the first one! Everybody is already in full gear!

Oh, Mary (aka: happystitchermm) thank you - you are too good to me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Im sure i wasnt good enough this year to deserve all of this, but if you think so im good with that! 😊

Mary made me a very lovely and cheery zippered bag with pretty purple flower applique, and an embroidered “I’d Rather be Quilting” sectioned project bag! A lot of work went into those!

I received two patterns - one for a Mariners Compass and another for a quilt called “Cambridge Moon”!

And she also sent me 5 purple FQ’s, a June’s Cottage charm pack, and a lovely spool of lavender thread!

My husband and i are sure to enjoy the coffee and the M&M’s! Gracie, Bubba, and Abbie thank you for the treats! (Im positive that Bubba wasnt that good!)

And a million thank you’s for sharing the beautiful cross-stitched purple blocks!!! and the wonderful assortment of various other blocks with me! While i may share the assorted blocks in comfort quilts... those purple cross-stitched blocks are mine!!!

Thank you so much, Mary...

~ Very Sincerely, April 😊
[ATTACH=CONFIG]620620[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]620621[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]620622[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails a6dab15b-1a3f-4c52-b64a-0e2fedd04007.jpeg   294e60a3-e62f-4ac0-98a4-6023dc3eee6e.jpeg   1fefabc0-ba3d-499f-be7c-48d70d923223.jpeg