View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 04:37 PM
m-fay

!!! What can I say about the pkg I received! It came all the way from Yukon in Canada. How can I ever thank you Cathy, it was just full of all my favourite things. 8 x FQ's batiks and brown, lovely! and 1metre of another fabric, a Yukon fridge magnet, 2 x Yukon chocolate, a rotary cutting blade (which will be put on today) 3 x kits ( 2x wall hangings and a pot holder) wrap & zap cotton batting with instructions to make a microwave vege cooking bag and a travel book, the last great road trip. The best way to travel! Thats what they call WA. the road trip state. I'll pm you a message when I know for sure your QB name. Thank you again Cathy , I love it all and cant wait to send you photos of completed kits! Have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy those lights. WA is too far north to regularly see the the aurora borealis though I can remember my dad saying he'd seen them one[ATTACH=CONFIG]620628[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]620629[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]620630[/ATTACH] very cold winter when he was down south in WA
Attached Thumbnails img_3510.jpg   img_3511.jpg   img_3512.jpg  

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 12-07-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps