View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 07:12 AM
mjpEncinitas

The babies and dresses are adorable. What an abundance of joy Sewbiz.

Kassaundra that new quilt is just gorgeous. I hope you are also continuing with your fabric designs work.

im working on finishing up my 13 UFOs. I’ve got two done and two almost done. I will post pictures when I get these two done.

I’m very excited about the last boom project. My sister of the heart (who’s quilt it is) is coming out from the east coast in February. she will put the quilt together. I think this will be an easy Beginner project. Sashing between blocks. Plain borders and one border all 4/1/2 inch squares. She’ll learn rotary cutting and piecing squares and pin basting the layers together. Then we she’s gone I’ll quilt it for her. She’ll have gorgeous not beginner quilt for all her work! While she is putting together that quilt, I’m going to quilt the previous boom quilt together. That’s two more big UFOs that will get done!

December is very relaxed for me so I have a lot of time to quilt, especially since we are getting a lot of rain. We don’t do any holiday decorating or presents and I only work three days. January we are all getting together in Omaha where Dd and her Hubble are having a big one year anniversary party. They had a very small wedding at our house last year

I hope everyone is well and enjoying time with family.