View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 12:16 PM
Judith1005

Yall are just mind boggling me with the math. That is never going to happen here. I think I will just keep an eye on the empty spots in the drawers when they come up. I scrap quilt mostly, so I never really buy large amounts of yardage. Unless it is for backing and backgrounds. And, I have plenty of that for next year. I am really going to challenge myself next year to stay out of the fabric store. I want to see how much extra money I can save for LA quilting. I did pretty well this year, but, then I gave half of it to my DD as a just because present. I can probably keep a log of anything coming in. That might not be a bad idea. At least I will have an idea of what I'm spending my money on.

I've taken stock of what I have on hand and pulled a few patterns that I want to get made. I have all the fabric right here right now for that. (Except maybe for backings. I have a bit here that if I'm creative, I might have a few more backings on hand also.) We'll see. Most times, I don't care if a backing matches perfectly. But, sometimes, I do like to splurge on the right backing.