View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 08:57 AM
WendyMcD

Hi Kiddies just checking in. My felted sheep are in need of a lot of work and supplies in order to make a single block from the quilt. I seem to not have real wool felt... tested it all and a good bit was plastic,,, just melted. :-) So I found a bunch of wool fabric, have a shed full of fleece and almost bought a felting machine to make my own and thought, your nuts! So I didn't.

I have a bunch of HST's from my Y2K quilt as well as a slew of scraps... my happy place... ahhhh. Now if I could just compile them better. That said I have a large tote in the garage where half is probably full of individual squares all nice. Then there's the double wedding ring quilt with stacks of 6". That box is larger then a shoe box so it's a lot of squares. But what do I do? I went and bought another 800 or so online. Slap me now that's just too many charming squares. Back to the HST's.... I laid them out and had fun playing with them so I might go back there for my wall hanging... playing with fabric. I can't wait to play but just had a procedure done on my back to help me keep walking. I need to stay down... here that Wen? Stay down. :-) Have a great day, really looking forward to this.