View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 07:02 AM
Railroadersbrat

Since I am now somewhat permanently housebound because my sister in law and only means of transportation to fabric stores has moved out of the area, I have a coupon binder that she gave me almost a year ago that I am re-purposing and I'm turning it into a quilting journal. I found some free printable quilting journal pages online that I'm actually printing off as I post this, I'm going to pull out everything I don't need in the coupon binder and replacing it all with these pages and a few other things I found online. The pages has all sorts of goodies, tags for fabric, a do it yourself quilt kit list, retreat list, which I'll use for long trips to KC when I visit my family, to-do lists, quilt project pages so you can list your supplies, where you got them, and even an area for notes so you can even write down how much you spend.

I've been in need of something like this for a while, I put together another one years ago that serviced its purpose, but wasn't quite what I really wanted, so I'm combining the best of both journals into one and starting fresh. It'll be ready by January 1st, so that's my goal, just make a journal that I can keep track of my projects.