View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 09:03 AM
Iceblossom

Isn't it fun to see what can be done with the same concepts or even the same fabrics and how different it comes out?

Of the difficulties of communicating with words when a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Nothing sewing/fabric related to comment on, but yesterday I was able to spend about 3 hours babysitting the Grandbundle Leon, who is now about 3 months old and getting to be less of a bundle all the time! He's able to hold his head up, alert, at this stage their vision expands to the world around him. He was also awake most of the time and interactive, we only had about 15 minutes of true unhappiness so it was a pretty great visit.

Probably just proud grandma but I think he has a good ear and potential for musical talent. And such strong feet and calves! He liked to do the frog bounce on my lap for most of the visit. My son could crawl before he could bring himself to a sit (around 5-6 months), was cruising the furniture at 7 months, and could run by a year... and I had to spend the next 20 years trying to catch up. I think Leon may take after Daddy.

My DDiL had work and my son wanted to do some secret shopping and asked if I could come over. You bet! No sewing regrets.