Old 01-01-2020, 09:51 AM
Dedemac

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
I agree completely. I bolded the statements in LarasAussies that I found most important and what we need to keep in mind.

I've read through this entire merged thread and am saddened at the tone in some of these posts, many are downright rude and demanding. This is a free site. It's run by volunteers. We all pay nothing to be here in this community. Can we please be civil and patient? Patrice has answered our questions as best as she can over and over again. If there's something about the new format that's bugging you, make a polite suggestion that it be added to the list. Making demands, threats, or complaints doesn't help. Imagine how you would feel if 40-50 people started venting like this to you about your work, and it wasn't anything you had any control over. She has said they're working on it, let's have a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine?) and let them work on it.
I agree with Peckish and PatriceJ, this site is free and for our enjoyment, lets give the coders a chance to fix thing and be nice to each other. In programing when you change one thing you don't always know what it will effect in a different area. Most of the function is here and we can talk to each other today and see pictures of our projects. If you find something that doesn't work just post a quick found this is broken statement.

Happy New Years!